Chinese Zodiac - Ram
Tattoo Me Now
Get Your Dream Tattoo in 3 Easy Steps! 1-Find Your Tattoo; 2-Print It Out; 3-Bring It To Your Favourite Tattoo Artist
-- Recommended Product --
Occupying the 8th position in the Chinese Zodiac, the Ram (or Ram or Sheep) symbolizes such character traits as creativity, intelligence, dependability, and calmness. Comfortable being alone to ponder the workings of their inner minds, Rams enjoy being part of a group, but prefer the sidelines rather than the center. Their nurturing personality makes Rams excellent care-givers. They’re quiet and reserved because they spend much time absorbed in their thoughts.
Home and alone is where Rams feel most comfortable. There they can express themselves artistically, whether it’s by painting, cooking or participating in whatever artistic endeavors they enjoy. Rams prefer the couch because there they can relax and explore their minds. They don’t need elaborate furnishings; only items reflecting their desire for art.
When traveling or seeking entertainment, Rams prefer groups or venues that hold many people. Rams spend money on fashions that give them a first class appearance. Although Rams enjoy spending money on the finer things in life, they are not snobbish.Click here to check your sign
Perhaps because Rams are basically serene, they tend to have fewer health problems. Their fragile exterior hides the fact they’re typically very healthy. When they’re happy, they’re healthy. When Rams become unhappy, especially as a result of romance, they quickly become sick.
Rams tend to be private, so it can take effort to get to know one. The Ram is the one who will decide when and with whom it will share its personal life. As a result, most Rams have few “close” friends, yet they’ll work hard for those they love.
Rams at work prefer being part of a flock. Power and status aren’t important. Rams will only assume leadership roles when asked directly. They’ll never volunteer. Good career choices for Rams include: florist, interior designer, daycare teacher, pediatrician, actor, editor, hair stylist, illustrator, musician, and art history teacher.
Rams and the 5 elements
- Metal Rams – Years 1931 and 1991: Metal Rams are tough on the outside, fragile inside. Those close to Metal Rams understand and accept this. Metal Rams are very cultural and they’re most appreciative of the arts.
- Water Rams – Years 1943 and 2003: Fun-loving and carefree, Water Rams prefer “going with the flow.” These traits make Water Rams enjoyable to be around. They prefer to put down roots. They’ll pout when things don’t go their way and they lack self-confidence.
- Wood Rams – Years 1955 and 2005: Others enjoy the company of Wood Rams which is why they’re most comfortable in groups. They enjoy being helpful, but their generosity is sometimes taken advantage of. Wood Rams need to spend more time caring for their own selves.
- Fire Rams – Years 1907 and 1967: Not nearly as sensitive as other Rams, Fire Rams don’t need the approval of others. Fire Rams always put themselves ahead of others. They’re social creatures who typically will have a close-knit circle of family and friends.
- Earth Rams – Years 1919 and 1979: Stable with feet firmly planted in the ground, Earth Rams are conservative, independent and practical, but not very confident in themselves. Most important in life is the family and they truly enjoy all that life has to offer.
Rams are compatible with Rabbits and Pigs and incompatible with the Rat and Ox.Click here to check your sign
~~ oOo ~~