Chinese Zodiac - Rat
Print My Tattoo
Browse through over 7,500 ++ of unique tattoo designs. Choose a design, print or save the template and you are off to be a work of art!
-- Recommended Product --
Occupying the 1st and most prominent position on the Chinese Zodiac, the Rat symbolizes such character traits as wit, imagination and curiosity. Rats have keen observation skills and with those skills they’re able to deduce much about other people and other situations. Overall, Rats are full of energy, talkative and charming but they have a tendency to become aggressive.
Rats are full of good advice but they will never share their troubles with others. They are honest individuals and they enjoy living for the moment. They’re also capable of surviving any situation.Click here to check your sign
Overall Rats enjoy good health. They’re very active which helps keep them in shape and able to fight off sickness. They can at times be tense, aggressive, and full of nervous energy, conditions which can lead to stress. Regular exercise designed to calm will benefit Rats.
Extremely perceptive and wise, Rats can focus on the big picture. That ability along with their good judgment enables Rats to solve problems before they arise. Rats focus on titles because titles translate into status and money; two motivating forces. Rats make excellent bosses. Routine halts their creativity so Rats need flexible positions that allow creativity. Good career choices include: administrator, director, manager, entrepreneur, broadcaster, writer, musician, stand-up comedian, politician, lawyer, researcher, and race car driver.
Rats are very charming. They enjoy social activities and because they’re out a lot, they’re always meeting new people. They aren’t good at breaking off relationships however, and this presents problems going forward with new relationships. Anyone hoping to partner with a Rat must be able to keep up with the Rat’s active nature.
Rats and the 5 elements
- Metal Rats – Years 1900 and 1960: Metal Rats are strong-willed individuals who are determined to get what they want, regardless of the cost. Intensively emotional, their behavior can border on extreme. Possessive feelings, envy and rage can cause problems. Relationships can be problematic as Metal Rats are obstinate.
- Water Rats – Years 1912 and 1972: Water Rats are extremely influential. They’re smart and insightful which makes them excellent at problem-solving. Practical and understanding, Water Rats interact well with and are liked by others.
- Wood Rats – Years 1924 and 1984: Not nearly as self-confident as they appear on the surface, Wood Rats will never expose this vulnerability to others. They’re successful despite their perpetual fear of failing. Wood Rats enjoy being with friends and family and fortunately for them, feelings of love and respect are mutual.
- Fire Rats – Years 1936 and 1996: Fire Rats enjoy being spontaneous. They enjoy traveling and taking on new tasks and will take on practically any new project or adventure simply to avoid any sense of routine and monotony. They’re zestful, spirited, and giving individuals who are well-liked by others.
- Earth Rats – Years 1948 and 2008: Earth Rats prefer a sense of stability, digging in and putting down roots early to help ensure a successful future. They believe that slow and steady is the best approach. Being spontaneous is an inbred trait, but this type of behavior does not suit Earth Rats.
Rats are compatible with a Dragon and Monkey and incompatible with a Horse and Rabbit.Click here to check your sign
~~ oOo ~~