Chinese Zodiac - Rooster
Get The Tattoo You Deserve! Over 15,000 Unique Tattoo Designs
-- Recommended Product --
Occupying the 10th position in the Chinese Zodiac, the Rooster symbolizes such character traits as confidence, pompousness and motivation. Those born under the Chinese Zodiac sign of the Rooster are loyal, trustworthy individuals who are blunt when it comes to offering their opinions. Their bluntness stems not from being mean but from being honest; a trait which Roosters expect from others.
Roosters are extremely sociable and prefer being the center of attention, always bragging about themselves and their accomplishments. They continually seek the unwavering attention of others which can be annoying. Roosters are as proud of their homes as they are of themselves. They’re extremely organized individuals as evidenced by the fact that their homes are always neat.Click here to check your sign
Overall, Roosters are active individuals and their preference to be active helps keep them in good health. When they do become ill, they feel better quickly. They can at times however, take on too much and when that happens, they’ll feel stressed and moody.
Roosters are highly motivated and hard-working; traits that enable most Roosters to have successful careers. Not surprisingly, Roosters make good actors, musicians and dancers. Other good career choices for Roosters include: CPA, banker, dentist, insurance agent, secretary, and book keeper. Roosters also do well in the armed forces.
The Rooster’s bossiness and honest “tell it like it is” approach doesn’t work well with sensitive individuals. Roosters need to partner with those who are tough-skinned. They’re the individuals most capable of realizing that beneath the tough exteriors are huge, caring hearts overflowing with love.
Roosters and the 5 elements
- Metal Rooster – Years 1921 and 1981: These Roosters have really big egos and are forever seeking willing listeners who can help keep those egos inflated. Metal Roosters analyze everything. Their aggressive nature keeps some prospective friendships and relationships from developing.
- Water Rooster – Years 1933 and 1993: Water has a calming effect on this Rooster. Water Roosters don’t feel the need to rise above the crowd and their communication skills are more refined. Forever energetic and extremely detail-oriented, these Roosters can benefit from staying more focused on the end result rather than the minute details.
- Wood Rooster – Years 1945 and 2005: More team oriented, Wood Roosters have many friends and acquaintances. Forever trying to seek the good rather than the evil in people as well as in life situations, their only fault is the tendency to not complete what they start. This happens because they frequently take on more than they can handle.
- Fire Rooster – Years 1957 and 2017: Roosters in every sense, Fire Roosters spend much of their time perfecting their images. They’re terrific social organizers and excellent leaders. However they are overly blunt and this trait often hurts the feelings of others.
- Earth Roosters – Years 1909 and 1969: Extremely organized and detail-oriented, Earth Roosters are excellent at multi-tasking. They’re motivated by success, and set high standards that they expect others to follow. These expectations of others can lead to animosity so Earth Roosters need to adopt a more subtle approach.
Roosters are most compatible with an Ox or Snake and most incompatible with a Goat and a Rabbit.Click here to check your sign
~~ oOo ~~