Chinese Zodiac - Tiger
Miami Ink Tattoo Designs
Still Looking For A Perfect Tattoo? Look No Further! Get Instant Access To Over 25,000 Greatest Tattoo Designs
-- Recommended Product --
Occupying the 3rd position on the Chinese Zodiac, the Tiger symbolizes such character traits as bravery, competitiveness and unpredictability. Tigers love to be challenged and will accept any challenge if it means protecting a loved one or protecting their honor. They don’t worry about the outcome because they know they’ll always land on their feet. Don’t let their calm appearance fool you though; Tigers will pounce when they feel it’s necessary.
Born to lead, Tigers can be stubborn if they realize they’re not in charge. They have a slight tendency to be selfish but overall, Tigers are extremely generous. They’re very intelligent and they’re always on alert. Tigers are very charming and are well-liked by others. They are not motivated by money or power.Click here to check your sign
As they do with their enemies, Tigers have a tendancy to pounce on their work. Afterwards, they’re left feeling exhausted. Although they’ll soon bounce right back, over time this approach can cause problems with their health. Tigers need to develop a more balanced approach to life so they can utilize their energy more efficiently.
Tigers have a continual need to be challenged which may explain why they jump from job to job. This isn’t necessarily a problem because they’re smart and able to quickly master new subjects. The best jobs for Tigers are those that will lead them towards positions of leadership. Some suitable careers for Tigers include: advertising agent, office manager, travel agent, actor, writer, artist, pilot, flight attendant, musician, comedian and chauffeur.
Creative in their passion, Tigers will never bore their partners. They’re expressive, polite and trustworthy, but watch out. Tigers tend to dominate their relationships. This tendency is instinctive and when monitored closely, such behavior can be kept under control. Partners need to be equally active to keep up with the Tiger’s sense of adventure.
Tigers and the 5 elements
- Metal Tiger – Years 1950 and 2010: Assertive, competitive and sharp, once Metal Tigers set their sights on their goals there’s no stopping them. They’ll always do what’s necessary to remain at the center of attention. Metal Tigers tend to jump to conclusions; a behavior they need to work at improving.
- Water Tiger – Years 1902 and 1962: Water Tigers are sensitive and tranquil. They realize that other people have worthy opinions too. They’re very intuitive which makes them good at accurately judging different situations.
- Wood Tiger – Years 1914 and 1974: Not feeling the need to be in charge, Wood Tigers work well with others. Others enjoying being around Wood Tigers because they’re very giving individuals. They’re compassionate and willing to do whatever is necessary to help others.
- Fire Tiger – Years 1926 and 1986: Expressive, vibrant and a bit eccentric, Fire Tigers are always looking at the positive side of every situation. Because they’re able to generate excitement in others, they’re considered excellent leaders. When Fire Tigers speak, others listen – and do what they’re told!
- Earth Tiger – Years 1938 and 1998: More grounded in reality, Earth Tigers don’t get carried away by the circumstances of their situations. Instead, they sit back and evaluate all angles before jumping in. They’re able to stay focused on their tasks; a trait that helps ensure success.
Tigers are compatible with a Dog and a Horse and are incompatible with a Goat and an Ox.Click here to check your sign
~~ oOo ~~